"Personal empowerment, balanced healthcare, good nutrition, simple exercise and an awareness of what you can do this year to fulfil your desires."
Top Tips To Avoid Stress
Use Breathing to control your stress. When we are stressed our breathing becomes more shallow. Breathe in deeply, then release slowly to the count of 5.
- Learn how to say “no”. Know your limits and stick to them. Agree your responsibilities, both personal and professional to avoid misunderstandings. Don’t agree more than you can handle.
- Spend less time with people who drain or stress you and more with people who increase your energy levels.
- Know who your supporters and motivators are when you need them. A one off 5 element consultation will give you this information.
- Take control of your environment. Listen to the news only once a day. Use car or other journeys to listen to empowering programmes or music you like. Keep your office and home in order and get help when needed.
- Learn to detach during conversations that cause you stress. Opinions just reflect learned belief systems. Don’t take them personally. Be part of a monthly support group that will ground and encourage you.
- Keep a short to-do list and update it daily.